Fall in love with our beautiful Chakra inspired jewellery. From polished gemstone beads to natural stone clusters and lava beads.
What are Chakras?
Chakra means ‘spinning wheel’. Chakras represent the energy centres within the body. There are 7 major chakras that are aligned from the base of the spine to the crown of the head. The 7 different colours in our jewellery each represent a different chakra:
- The Root Chakra which is located at the base of the spine is represented by the colour red and is associated with safety and stability.
- The Sacral Chakra is located in the lower abdomen and is represented by the colour orange. It is associated with creativity and emotion.
- The Solar Plexus Chakra is between the belly button and rib cage. This is represented by the colour yellow and is associated with trust.
- The Heart Chakra is located in the centre of the chest and is represented by the colour green. It is associated with forgiveness and empathy.
- The Throat Chakra is at the Centre of the throat and is represented by the colour blue. This chakra is associated with communication and expression.
- The Third Eye Chakra is located at the brow and represented by the colour indigo. It is associated with imagination and awareness.
- The Crown Chakra located at the top of the head is represented by a pale purple colour. It is associated with sincerity, truth and the spiritual self.
Choose from a range of stunning bracelets, earrings and necklaces that are perfect for birthday gifts for women. These are fabulous gift ideas for a mum, grandmother, aunt, daughter, granddaughter, sister, niece & more.
Free UK standard delivery on our Chakra jewellery.