Care & Guide
Care & Cleaning
Gently polish the jewellery with a dry soft cloth to keep the shine.
Avoid getting the jewellery wet or bringing it in contact with house hold cleaners as these will tarnish the silver plating.
If the silver plating becomes tarnished gently rub the jewellery with a dry soft cloth to restore the shine.
Opening the Bracelet
To open the charm bracelet please follow the instructions below:
1. Locate the clasp. It is the piece that doesn’t freely move round the bracelet.
2. Rotate the clasp until you can see a vertical line.
3. Take your thumbnail and place inside the line. Alternatively, you can use a guitar plectrum.
4. Then take the other thumbnail and place at the other end of the line.
5. Then apply gentle yet firm pressure to leverage the clasp open.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use these charms with other bracelets? Charms can be removed and added as our bracelets are compatible with other brands.
2. How do I clean my jewellery? Please see care & cleaning instructions above.
3. I cannot open the bracelet? To open the bracelets please see above.
4. Can I purchase individual charms? All our charms & beads are £2:50 except our Birthstone range. To find out more visit our charms & beads collection.
5. How do I return or exchange my jewellery? Please visit our contact page to see our contact details.